In order to be eligible for the Alfredine Jordan Wiley Scholarship:
- Must be a Current High School Graduating Senior.
- Have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 or better.
Applicant Must Provide the Following Material:
- Copy of completed scholarship application form.
- High school transcript with first-semester senior year grades included.
- Copy of ACT/SAT Scores (if information is not provided on high school transcript).
- Two (2) letters of recommendation. (One must be from the school)
- A copy of transcript and admission letter from college/university.
Applicant Must Complete a Written Essay on Applicant’s Goals and Aspirations:
- One (1) page limit – (Approximately 500 words)
- Font: Times New Roman
- Font Size: 12
- Line Spacing: 1.5
To Receive the Monetary Award Scholarship Recipients Must:
- Attend the Lunch with the Board of Directors.
- Provide official letter of Verification of Registration & Course Work at the attending institution.
- A Thank You Note from Recipient.
All requirements must be met or the application will not be considered.